The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Leitz Oufro adapter

V

Vivek

Wow! :shocked:

I have one (not boxed) in great condition. Get me a Panasonic GM1 and we can use that as part trade (plus I will pay $400).

kuujinbo

Ouch, those are worth that much now? Sold one here for $110 about three weeks ago. Wasn't using it, and that's how much I picked it up for so it doesn't bother me, but never seen one go for that much...

robsteve

Subscriber
I have one, PM me if you want it. The model number on it is 16469Y and it is in very nice shape.

edit:

I just looked at the auction listing posted above and mine is identical and similar condition, but no box.

Farnz

Ouch, those are worth that much now? Sold one here for $110 about three weeks ago. Wasn't using it, and that's how much I picked it up for so it doesn't bother me, but never seen one go for that much...
That ebay price is not typical for the OUFRO. Looking around smaller camera shops that stock or stocked used Leica kit unearths OUFROs much less expensively. I picked one up 5 or 6 weeks ago for £60 and came across 3 or 4 others under £100 while I was looking.

Pete.

V

Vivek

That ebay price is not typical for the OUFRO. Looking around smaller camera shops that stock or stocked used Leica kit unearths OUFROs much less expensively. I picked one up 5 or 6 weeks ago for £60 and came across 3 or 4 others under £100 while I was looking.

Pete.
Not only that, every OUFRO I have seen (seen a few) was in better condition (than the eBay listing) too! :)

loudspeaker, Will get back to you when I locate mine.

loudspeaker777

Still searching, and just wanna say thanks for all the replies, as i'm in Australia, it is quite hard to find a decent one at any shop here.