The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: Zeiss ZM 18mm F/4 Distagon T* NIB

jimithing616

I have for sale my beloved Zeiss 18mm F/4 Distagon T* in ZM (Leica M) Mount w/ Hood - NEW IN BOX

My Credentials: I am newer here. But...
GetDPI: I recently acquired an M9 from here as well as sold my 70-180/2.8 APO Elmarit ($7000) on here.

RFF: Bought M4-P & M lenses and sold a few R lenses. Also I am the designer of the new RFF softies for the 10th Anniversary!

APUG: Subscriber & Seller of a few items

Fred Miranda: Bought 1.25x Leica Diopter (new there too)

Ebay: 100+ Positive Feedback, almost all of them as a seller of camera equip.

My Username is the same on all those sites, so its a name that I obviously do not want to tarnish in ANY way... I would rather lose money on a deal than get negative feedback. Its just not worth it. That being said, I wont be played either, you must have similar reputation to buy from me. No brand new people with 0 Posts please!

OK NOW TO THE ADD...

Price: $1200 obo
Payment: Bank Transfer, Check, Money Order, Paypal (you pay fees)
Shipping: Free to CONUS unless you use paypal, then we split it. International on a case by case basis and would likely be around $40 US
Returns: If contacted within 3 days of receiving and item is drastically different than what it was described as... I am an honest guy, if you are honest with me, we will always be able to work something out!
Condition:9.8/10 Like New

Lens is basically brand new, I used it a few times, loved it, but 35/50 is my bread and butter. That being said, the images from this lens are beyond belief honestly. It has amazing colors and well, read the reviews on it, they are all true, this lens is hard to find for a reason!!

After Being used a few times and always kept in a padded case in my bag, I returned it home to my "Dry Box" (Looks like a mini-fridge, but is actually a very expensive equipment made to store lenses and camera's in perfect climate to prevent fungus and other things) This is where it has sat, I take all of my lenses out at least once a week to play with them to make sure the grease and everything stays active.

Lens comes in Original Box that looks 100% new, with all the styrofoam and plastic just like it came from Zeiss, as well as the Manual, Warranty Card, and Test Cert.

Includes Hood (New, Never Used)
and Zeiss Original Front & Rear Caps

If you are looking for this lens, this is the one to buy, its not "Brand New" from the store, but why pay the extra 300+ bucks for a new one, or one on ebay... this one is for all intensive purposes "new"

I am open to all offers. Trades for Leica M and LTM Lenses and Bodies from any maker! As well as Hasselblad!
Things Like:
-35mm Summicron or Summilux
-50mm Summicron or Summilux
-28 Elmarit Asph
-Leica M2/M3/M4/M5
-Bessa w/ AE, Zeiss Ikon, Minolta CLE, Konica Hexar
-Hasselblad Lenses C, CF, CFi, etc for V series
Basically anything Leica related or Hassy or anything you have thats cool, might as well ask! It cant hurt!

Again, Price is: $1200 obo or Trades (above)