The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB : Nikon 300mm/2.8 VR or 200-400mm/4 VR

Sparky16

Looking for either a NIKON 300mm/2.8 VR 1 or 2, or 200-400mm/4 VR 1or 2 version in clean, excellent condition.

If you have one to part with, please PM me with detailed description (and some photos will be great) and you shipped price to 95825 zip code area. Make sure you state your asking price. I'm not going to make an offer.
Thanks for your consideration. :thumbup:

Steve

Sparky16

Any and all offers I received so far are from Spain, Sweden via email. I'm looking for US model only, if you have one, contact me via PM from this site not email.

I will not respond to those suspicious looking emails.

Sparky16

I'm trying to save some $$$ by buying from member here, never intended to pay EBay price.

If you're asking EBay BIN price, please don't bother to PM me, and list on EBay, pay the 10% or more fee! Who knows, you may get lucky and sell to some honest buyer.