The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling Nikon 9000ED, based in England.

snapper

Hi all,
I am selling my excellent condition Nikon 9000ED scanner, with all film holders, including some extra special order holders. All holders and scanners were brought brand new by me and have literally only been used a handful or times carefully and delicately!

I am just looking to see if there is any interest in my kit and to see how a sale could be worked out etc I am based in the south west of England.

The reason for the sale is that I am seeking to buy a Leica M9 and a variety of lenses.

Any one interested, please post below! I will do all I can to answer any questions!
Cheers

snapper

Do you have a price? Where in SW are you? I'm in Cheltenham.

Charlie
Hi,
I think I paid £350 ish for it brand new about a year ago, as I said only used twice on 5 seperate frames. I have no idea the second hand valuation so could you give me a estimate of how much your willing to pay?