The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: MBP 15 inch mid 2012

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
MacBook Pro Mid 2012 Classic 15 inch with Anti Glare screen.

16gb 1600 Mhz DDR3

Nvidia Geforce GT 650M

Newly installed Mavericks

Okay hard drives. The optical drive is removed and in its place is a Samsung 840 500gb SSD drive for back up. IN the OS side is a Samsung 840 Pro 512gb SSD drive . Reads and writes are right at around 500 both ways.

Box , Power supply come with it. This still has Firewire 800 port. 2 USB 3 ports, 1 TB port, SD card reader and a Ethernet port. This is the last of its breed for the classic. Apple no longer makes a MBP that you can configure yourself. Its the end of a era.

This is a very fast box as i have been pushing 40, 60 and 80 mpx sensors all along with great ease.

It has one very small corner indent from a little fall from about 2 ft. Its very minor and actually I could fix it if I wanted too with a Dremel or file as it has a very tiny burr in the corner. Also have a very tiny mark next to the touch pad. I can take photos if someone want me too before buying.

Price . This one is tough I have about 3700 into this box. These 2 hard drives cost over a grand.

Lets just say 2299 with shipping. International add 125 dollars. I am open to offers. Please be gently

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I could also remove the SSD drives put optical drive back in and a 1TB Hitachi drive in for 1550.00 or best offer.