The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya DM33 kit (645DF+Aptus II-7+80mm f2.8)

Transposure

Hello All,
This is my Mamiya DM33 kit that has served me well. For those that are not familiar with the nomenclature, the DM33 kit is simply Mamiya's name for the kit that includes the Leaf Aptus II-7 digital back (33 megapixels), the Mamiya 645 DF body and an 80mm f2.8 D lens.
Every component was always treated with extreme care and kept in a Pelican case at all times. The Pelican case is NOT included in the sale. All components of this kit are in MINT CONDITION.
I am selling the kit as a whole. I will not be breaking it up.
Pictures are worth a thousand words, so I will let them tell the story. In the "collection" photo, I list all of the parts and pieces so that you can see what is included. All photos are of the actual camera and components.
The actuations are relatively low at 5,684.
The sale price is $9,700 + shipping + Paypal.
Serious inquiries only please.

[email protected]

Last edited: