The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Lumix LX3

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I have a black Lumix LX3 that I bought a couple of months ago. It's seen very little use (maybe 300 clicks), and now I've got a G1 as my "portable camera", so time to let this LX3 find a new home...

The LX3 comes with the original box and all original packing and accessories. The body shows some minor rub marks (fine lines) on the rear LCD from rubbing against my camera bag. I tried to capture them in the photos below, but they don't come across in the photos.

I'm also including a 2nd battery (Panasonic brand), and the DMW-LA4 adapter (for the wide-angle converter lens).

Total price for the whole kit: $390 shipped and paypal'd within the US.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Lumix LX3

Price lowered to $390 shipped and paypal'd, and this includes the extra battery and the wide-angle adapter.

Mike