The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D Body..Flawless Boxed 1 Owner

D&A

Hi All,

I am putting up for sale my LN Flawless Boxed and Complete Pentax 645D body. Its' my back-up studio use only body that's boxed and come complete with every single piece of paperwork and items just as packed by Pentax USA. I'm only selling this 2nd body as I am preparing for an eventual move. I am the original owner having purchased it from an authorized Pentax USA dealer who is authorized to sell Pentax 645D bodies. It's totally LN and flawless in operation and functionality. A nicer 645D body I believe can't be found unless purchased brand new

To say it was babied is an understatement and those that know me know how I take care of and handle my equipment. A Giottos glass LCD protector was placed over the pristine rear LCD screen the very 1st time the 646D body was taken out of its box while brand new.

I am looking for a quick sale so my price is $3895.00 plus 3% Paypal fee.I will split shipping/insurance with the buyer.

Ask anyone who has used the 645D and they will tell you how the file output from the camera is stunning and clearly different than a similar resolution camera like the Nikon D800. Although it's a combination of factors, many attribute this to both it being a larger format than 35mm full frame and also its CCD sensor. It's the same way why many prefer the output of the Leica CCD M9 over the CMOS M240.

The number of shutter actuations is approx 8,790 . This is an amazingly low number and reflects select shooting in an indoor studio environment. The buyer will open the box and feel and see they are getting as new a camera as possible without it being brand new. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

As for references, I've been a ebay member for over 13 years with a more than 1300 pure positive feedbacks and a member of most every photographic forums for many years with a perfect reference record too. I've brought and sold of course here on Getdpi and it's been both a pleasure and fanatastic the way members have conducted transactions that have always worked out perfectly. It's important to purchase with confidence.

Thanks for your interest.

Dave

Last edited:

D&A

Dave,
This must mean you are getting the 645Z :)

-Steven
Hi Steven,

Good to hear from you. This body for sale is my studio/backup body..In addition to the one I use out in the field. I'm not exactly sure what I will use the funds on. The 645Z would be nice but there are other things I need too. I love the output from the 646D...that's a given and someone is going to get a fantastic body in my opinion. Always enjoy hearing about your work and what you have been shooting these days. I'm sure we'll speak soon. Thanks again Steven.

Regards,

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Weekend Bump. Many have expressed surprise that this superb camera is still available...especially those that love the look, color output and especially the microcontrast output of thr CCD sensor variation of this camera. Truly remarkable files from this camera and that's why I also have my other one too.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Wow the week flies by quick and here on the east coast we're having some of the nicest summer weather ever, so get out and enjoy taking pictures ( of course made even better by purchasing and using my Pentax 646D up here for sale).

Please take the time to re ad my entire description to see why it's a most incredible buy in a new new flawless 645D body. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

For those looking for a medium format digital camera with the renowned superb output and richness of CCD output along with a body that's equally at home in the studio as well as in the field in all kind of environmental elements, the 645D is unique among medium format digital bodies....especially at my asking price.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Its still available :) . Also I was just in Miami and could have handed it over LOL!

Dave (D&A)