The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Im going to sell this for now and buy something for a big gig that will help me better. I should really not sell this one since it is dead perfect. I have done numerous tests with this against my 85 1.4 and 135 1.8 and its better than the 85 and on par with the 135. Thats amazing to be honest. I never used the hood or front caps so they are new in the box. In perfect condition with box and everything that comes with it.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1008124-REG/sony_sel55f18z_sonnar_t_fe_55mm.html

Paypal Free USA shipping

Asking 799.00

Irenaeus

Okay, Guy, your Mancuso Seal of Approval clinches the deal and I'll happily take this Sony 55/1.8 lens off your hands. I don't actually have a body for it yet, but that'll work itself out in due course. I love what 'm getting through my RX1, especially in its tonalities and subtle transitions, so it won't be a hardship to wait a while longer for the right body to turn up.

So do please tell me how to direct PayPal to send your $775 and I'll do it quickest.

We've been praying for your wife and you as well,

Irenaeus

ashwinrao1

dang, wish I saw this ad. I had somehow missed that the original B/S was back. I was looking for this exact lens...and still am ;)