The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Re-listed: 90AA R

robmac

A pending trade deal for the 90AA fell thru (re: the lens I was to receive) so am re-listing my 90AA R.

The 90 is in mint shape. Glass perfect, barrel essentially pristine, focus smooth as butter. Blades clean. Comes with caps and case, no box or papers. If a Canon shooter, a custom-encoded "90mm F2.0" adapter is available.

Price for 90AA, no adapter, with insured global shipping via Canada Post XpressPost and PP fees included (if used) is US$1750.

Informal references here and more formal ratings on FM as Conner999 or Ebay as Kumara999 (100%).

Emails SVP for questions or further pics. Attached pics are when sold to me, but lens condition is unchanged. Thanks