The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G 45mm and 90mm, Techart AF adapter

wyip

I think I may regret this, but I have decided to part ways with my two Contax G lenses and adapter.

The lenses were both purchased from KEH at EX+ condition and come with front and rear caps.

The adapter was purchased new from the mxcamera store on eBay, and is the Mark 2 version. Also includes both caps, and I believe I still have the box somewhere too.

Prices (include PayPal fees and shipping in the US):

Contax G 45mm f/2 - $400
Contax G 90mm f/2.8 - $250
Techart Contax G to Sony E AF Adapter (TA-GE1B) - $200

wyip

Guy - I'm actually looking for a FE 55mm f/1.8 but I saw that you just sold yours :)

Oliver - Both lenses are Chrome.

jlm

Workshop Member
if the adapter works well (it does the manual focus and reaches infinity), i'll take the 90 and the adapter

pm me

qtmonster

Hi wyip, is the adapter the latest version? I presume the latest iteration handles AF much quicker on an E-mount system?

wyip

Quick update: all that remains now is the Contax G 45mm f/2 lens.

Dropping the price of the 45mm f/2 to $375 all inclusive of Paypal and USPS insured priority shipping in the US. I also forgot to mention that the Contax lens pouch is included with this lens too (not in photos below, though).

Photos of the lens: