The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mid-summer Leica and Nikon Rangefinder Sale

kirio

After a major re-evaluation of the gear I've accumulated I am letting go of a number of cameras and lenses. This is the first batch. I will have another batch after a few of these items sell.

Terms of sale:
Prices include shipping in US via USPS Priority and Paypal fees. Prices are pretty much firm as I've tried to price the items at what I think are reasonable prices. If you think an item is priced too high please let me know. I will try to describe the items as best as I could. If you have any questions, please send PM or e-mail. I will try my best to respond in a timely manner but as I have many items for sale and a full time job that may be a couple of hours. I try my best to ship the next day after payment clears.

Photos of the items are found here:
Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Summer Sale

Now the items for sale:
1. Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 Aspherical II ($950)
This lens is in excellent condition. Minimal signs of use. Lens caps have usage marks. The box has crumpled corners. Included but not shown in the photos is the LH-8 hood. No box for the hood.

2. *** SOLD ***Zeiss ZM 18mm f4 with viewfinder ($1000)
Lens is in excellent condition, very minimal signs of use. Hood has a few scuffs (see photo). Viewfinder is in excellent condition as well. Boxes for lens and VF included. Selling as a set only at this time.

3. MS Optical Perar 35mm f3.5 ($570)
This is the original version (not the version II). Includes paperwork and all accessories (2 front caps, hood, generic rear cap). Minimal signs of use.

4. Leica M4 ($700)
Bought this off eBay but didn't get around to using it. I had it checked by local dealer in hope of trading it for another camera. Speeds are okay and VF is clear.

5. *** SOLD *** Leica M6 TTL 0.85 ($1300)
I bought this from the owner who bought it as a refurb. Overall in excellent condition. Includes box and presentation case. Includes strap and new battery installed. I will also include an unused battery.

6. Nikon S3 Year 2000 Special Edition Set ($1550)
I bought this set a few years back locally from the collector who owned it. Not a single film has been run through this. Includes the excellent 50mm f1.4 lens with front cap and hood. Includes box, paperwork and unused case with strap.

7. *** SOLD ***Nikon 50mm f1.4 in Leica screw mount ($350)
The barrel is in good condition but has plenty of marks. Optically in very good condition. It has internal dust but has no haze. Aperture clicks are good and firm. Aperture blades have some oil but will not affect operation. Lens was modified to couple at closer distances. Comes with Tower front lens cover and a generic rear cap.

8. *** PENDING ***Carl Zeiss Sonnar 50mm f1.5 in Contax mount with Amedeo M-mount adapter ($370)
This one is in excellent cosmetic condition. Aperture operates smoothly but does not have click stops. Very light haze when viewed with flashlight. Minimal effect on contrast. Comes with front cap. I'll try to look for a rear cap but I am not sure I have a spare at the moment.

9. Epson R-D1 with Luigi full case ($725)
In good condition overall except for display that has vertical lines. I bought it from an RFF member in this condition a few years back. Includes Luigi full case and Zhou hand strap. Includes charger and two extra third-party batteries.

10. Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f1.7 ($400)
In excellent condition. Includes box, hood, front and rear cap. Lens has been modified to close focus to about 0.65m. I am only selling this because I got the black version of the lens which I also modified to close focus.

Last edited:

kirio

Perar, M4 and CZ Sonnar now sold.

Only Nokton 35/1.2, Nikon S3 kit, Epson R-D1 and Ultron 35/1.7 remain.

kirio

Nokton 35/1.2 II and Epson R-D1 sold.

Only Nikon S3 Year 2000 kit and Voigtlander Ultron 35/1.7 remain.