The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 40mm Summicron-C Lens w/Caps, Shade, Series 5.5 SL Filter - Gorgeous!

michael marks

Hello,

If you are reading this, you know that the Leica 40mm Summicron-C is an outstanding little jewel that combines the best attributes of the 50mm and 35mm for a perfect focal length and great “all rounder” lens!! Now that my Zeiss Ikon ZM is gone this beauty needs to find a good home!

Recently it received a complete CLA and professional modification by DAG to ensure that the 35mm frameline comes up in both Leica M and Zeiss Ikon ZM cameras. This makes the lens totally convenient and a joy to use on those cameras while not effecting normal use in any way on a Leica CL or Minolta CLE!!!

The lens is in absolutely gorgeous condition and comes with front and rear caps, original rubber hood and a rare Leica Series 5.5 Skylight filter!!!

Fairly priced at $695 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]