The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Chrome M240 plus extras - $5650

ashwinrao1

It's time to move my nearly new m240 to a new home. I have a lovely and fancy black Arte Di Mano Minerva half case along with Thumbs up grip and extra battery....

Everything was purchased new within the past 3 months...maybe 1000 actuations on the camera. Original box, charger etc...included. Warranty card remains blank too...

Everything together will go for $5650 shipped within the CONUS.

I would consider a mint boxed chrome M9P plus cash in trade...

Please PM me with your interest. Personal or bank checks are fine, but no paypal. I have bought and sold extensively here with a perfect record.

Pics forthcoming if there is interest ...

ashwinrao1

Price drop to $5300...The case retails for $400, and the grip for $150, and those are still included with the M240 (including all accessories/boxes/etc).

Last edited:

Hosermage

Thank goodness.. I don't know how many time I've come back to check this thread in the past few days. Good luck with sale!

ashwinrao1

haha, David. I wish I would have sold you a second M, but I am actually returning to the M9 to continue my journey with that camera, to which I feel quite bonded....

D&A

Ashwin, our mutual friend has done the same. M240 gone and back with the 9.
Another question for those that prefer the CCD output of the M9 and also use the Pentax 645D camera incorporaring CCD, will they eschew moving over to the CMOS 645Z irrespective of it many operational and functional advantages, much like the M240 as compared to it's predisessor, the M9?

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: