The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 AF lenses, 55-110mm & 80mm

nanthor

Selling a couple lenses for the Mamiya 645af system, both are in exc+++ condition with very little sign of use (I can't find any marks), pristine glass, smooth focus, nicely working AF, both caps, and dedicated hoods.

1. The 55-110mm is surprisingly sharp on my ZD, I imagine it is fabulous with film. The only reason I am selling is because I have all these focal lengths covered in fixed lenses and I just don't need the added weight/space in my bag. I am not very good at framing with a zoom which sounds like a contradiction but I just do better with fixed focal lengths. The only thing on this lens that does not appear new is the front cap which has some marks on it. Withdrawn

2. Selling the normal 80mm f2.8 lens because I got the newer and more expensive D model. Tell you the truth, I can't tell the difference, certainly not in sharpness. This is every bit as sharp as the D model. Maybe there is a contrast difference but I have yet to discover any significant advantage to the D model. So much so that if you'd rather have the D, I will sell it for $750 (a $2000 lens) and keep this one. Comes with both caps and dedicated hood. $260.00

Prices include shipping and fees to the USA only. I don't monitor this forum too closely so if you want to be sure to get hold of me faster, my email is [email protected]. Thank you, Bob Nancarrow.

Last edited: