The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800e, Nikkor zoom & prime lenses, Metz flash & more

I’ve gone all-in on the Sony system, so am selling my excellent, lightly-used Nikon gear and a couple other goodies.

This is all my personal gear and I take extremely good care of it. I have over 500 feedback (100% positive) on that other site (under the seller name DropOffDepot).

All prices include shipping to US addresses only. Payment by PayPal.

Nikon D800e camera body with accessories - $2350

Includes 3rd-party battery grip, four batteries (two Nikon, two Wasabi), three chargers, RF remote control, and Aokatec GPS unit (plugs into socket on front of camera and records geo-location to each shot).

In superb used condition. Looks and works pretty much like new. About 6300 shots taken.

Nikkor AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED zoom lens - $1500.

The ultimate wide-angle zoom, bar none.

In great cosmetic and optical condition.

Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED zoom lens - $1350.

Barely used (I bought it for a specific job that never happened, so I’ve literally only taken 40 shots with it.)

No box (I’ve somehow managed to lose it.)

Nikkor AF-S 80-400mm f.4.5-5.6 G ED VR AF-S zoom lens - $2100.

Excellent long zoom, in fantastic condition (Less than 1000 shots taken.)

Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.4 D AF lens - $225.

Perfect condition. Less that 50 shots taken.

Nikkor AF 85mm f/1.8 D lens - $300.

Lovely little portrait lens. Very sharp with great bokeh, in pristine condition. Includes matching Nikon metal lens shade.

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC ultra-wide lens in Nikon AE mount - $250.

Amazing lens for a bargain price. Pristine condition.

Metz MZ 52AF-1 Flash for Nikon - $250.

Dedicated, high power flash for TTL with Nikon cameras. Never used.

I'm back from my travels, so I thought I'd bump this once before I put it on auction.

Nikon D800E now reduced to $2100. (with battery grip and GPS module, etc, as described above.)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Mike maybe on both your ads update on whats left. Its confusing to me at least on what sold and whats left. Your option but may help your sales

Good luck. I came real close to buying the Voightlander 35. But I need a new ski mask. Mine is used up. LOL

Mike maybe on both your ads update on whats left. Its confusing to me at least on what sold and whats left.
Good point Guy!

Here's what's left -

Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.4 D AF lens - $225
Nikkor AF 85mm f/1.8 D lens - $300
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC ultra-wide lens in Nikon AE mount - $250