The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 24/1.8 E-mount Lens Sony Nex

fotomeow

For sale is an Exc+ condition Zeiss Lens 24/1.8, E-mount for Sony mirrorless cameras

Glass is perfect

What can I say? This is the reason I got into the Sony mirrorless cameras (I have a Nex 7 kit with 18-80mm zoom lens for sale as well for $600, original owner).

This lens provides gorgeous images, especially in B&W.

**The B&W pic above of the Leica Rigid was taken with my Nex 7 & this Zeiss lens. Just to give an example of how the lens renders.

Comes with all leather lens pouch, all paperwork/accessories, box, and a hand-written signature by a Quality Control technician, a nice touch.

I am the original owner, have receipts.

Shipped/PayPal'ed: $625 to CONUS.

Will also ship outside the US, but we would have to work out the shipping.

There is also a picture of an adaptor for sale:

A quenoX Nex to M-mount adaptor: $40 if you buy either the Zeiss Lens or the Nex 7 kit; $65 if not

*High quality, solid construction, meant to last, cost $100 new. I am the original owner.

I haven't been on GetDPI much, as I spend my time primarily on RFF, where I have All-Positive Feedback for 24+ transactions.
Please email me with any questions, etc
Gary

fotomeow

Friday bump!
Best prices for:
1. Nex 7 with Sony 28mm-80mm lens is $550
2. Zeiss 24/1.8 lens is $600
3. All of the above for $1100
thx, Gary