The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV 28/1.9 Asph Lens, 21mm VF Cosina-Voigtlaender

fotomeow

Selling my Cosina-Voigtlaender 28/1.9 Asph lens and CV 21mm VF

Need to sell ASAP!

Price INCLUDES Shipping & PayPal if bought at my asking price.

1. CV 28/1.9 Aspherical Lens

* Glass is in perfect condition

* Lens has been CLA'ed by DAG (Don Goldberg), and I have the receipt.

*Close focus to 3 feet (0.7m)

* Includes the matching CV Hood - no dents, no dings, fits securely.

* Includes the CV 28/90mm adaptor: LTM to M-mount adaptor. Thats another reason I like this lens - versatility - can mount it on your screw-mount cameras as well (CV Bessa, Leica, Canon, etc)

*There is some brassing, as seen in the photos, and it looks nice IMO.

* Aperture ring detents nicely, Focus ring is very smooth, Rear cap included

* $375 Shipped/PayPal'ed - want to sell soon

2. CV/Cosina-Voigtlander 21mm VF/viewfinder

*Made in Japan. Glass is perfect, but a small piece of the base broke off –though it still mounts just fine in your hot/cold shoe, and will stay in place very well on your camera.

I have used it for years after I broke the piece, and have had no problems with it. Obviously, it hasn't fallen off the shoe b/c I still have the VF! Comes with original CV box. Due to the chip on the bottom of the VF, I will give the buyer a 3 day review period, so that they can see that it works properly.

Sees Pics. $70 Shipped/PP'ed

I will ship ASAP after payment received.

Sorry, no trades, I am fund-raising

I have 24 all-positive RFF transactions, buy with confidence

best, Gary

Last edited:

fotomeow

The CV Lens is ........... SOLD

21mm VF still available, as well as my Nex 7 with Sony 28-80mm lens and Zeiss lens 24/1.8 for Sony's E-mount cameras.
--Also, there are many adaptors out there to probably put just about any lens on the Nex with adaptor