The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon L primes - 24vI, 50, 85vII

kirkpt

Canon L-series primes for sale!
24mm f/1.4L ver. 1 - $900 OBO
50mm f/1.2L - $1250
85mm f/1.2L ver. 2- $1700

All lenses are tack sharp and have the excellent color rendition expected of L-series glass. They all come with high quality B+W UV filters, front and back caps and lens hoods. Most also have the Canon leather pouch and warranty card. I’m happy to combine shipping if you want more than one lens. I’ll also offer a discount for each additional lens you purchase (two lenses gets $100 off, all three gets $175 off). Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

I’d love to hold on to these simply because they’re excellent lenses, but I need to finance the cost of shifting over to a Fuji XF kit for work.

Comment, PM or email me (kirkpt at gmail dot com) with any questions.

24mm
Excellent condition, pristine glass and some signs of wear on the barrel.

50mm
Like new condition, no marks on the barrel and perfect glass. No warranty card or leather pouch.

85mm
Like new condition, no marks on the barrel and perfect glass.