The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony A6000 Plus lenses, Zeiss 12, Sony 16-70

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
As much as i really like this cam for me its really the toy in my closet and with several big gigs on hand I could use a Canon 17mm TSE more, its the one main lens i am short on is a extreme wide that has T/S on it. So as a package which the body is only a couple months old and the 12 and 16-70 are like a month old. Together this is a great setup. A6000, Zeiss 12mm Touit and a 16-70 F4. Ill throw in a extra battery. All boxes and paperwork and everything that comes with it. I even have a extra eye cup which is impossible to find brand new i will throw it in. New all of this is about 2700 shipped. I will trade for a mint Canon 17mm TSE

You can have all of this as a package today for 2050.00 or best offer shipped to your door free in US only. No paypal fees or any of that other BS.

I do need to move fast as I may have to fly to Miami to shoot a cockpit of a Airbus 380 on the 21st and could use the 17mm

I bought the 12mm brand new the body brand new and the 16-70 a 9+ at B&H 2 weeks ago used

Here are some links

Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens SEL1670Z B&H

Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Lens (Sony E-Mount) 2030-526 B&H Photo

Sony A6000 Alpha Mirrorless Digital Camera, A6000 Body Only

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Re: Feeler: Sony A6000 Plus lenses

Looking for a offer here. I'll throw some goodies in like a bag and card. Ready to shoot

Btw I love this camera.

Guy Mancuso

1850. I have a 17 waiting for me, so this is now officially for sale

Irenaeus

Hey Guy,

I rented an a6000 to use with that phenomenal 55 FE lens you sold me for a family gathering two weeks ago. They worked well together but the upcoming Photokina plus cash flow issues made me think it might be a good idea to wait for a possible successor to the a6000 that would suit me better as far as its menus are concerned. (I've got the RX1 for FF widish angle landscapes and dont like to pack too much and so wouldn't be in the market for these your other lenses just now.)

BUT, you've always done well by me and sent me top notch stuff. So, IF you'd be willing to sell me the a6000 body only, how much would you need to have to get me to throw all the above cautions aside?

All the best,

Tom Turnbull
aka Irenaeus

Guy Mancuso

I honestly don't think we will see a a6000 version 2 this soon. My guess Sony will announce a couple FE lenses like the 16-35, 85 1.8 and maybe a wide . Than a A99II and a cheaper A6000 called the 5100. Maybe a few A lenses as well. Be very surprised if the updated the A7r tis year

Let's see if if anyone is interested in the glass but if you want it all which these lenses are really nice. PM me

A6000, 12,55 and 16-70 is a really nice set

Guy Mancuso

oops forgot I have a Wasabi Wall charger too to get in this package.

1800.00 total . Im going to put this on FM later today

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Sony A6000 Plus lenses, Zeiss 12, Sony 16-70

Like this to sell this today, I'm running out of time to get 17mm for job in Florida. I need to order everything today.

Guy Mancuso

Last call at 1775 here today on GetDPI or else I have to photograph all of it and post on FM or ebay. Im lazy folks and rather not go through that hassle. I need payment today via paypal so I can order my 17mm. I already rented the Metabones IV adapter so I am committed to get that lens.

Guy Mancuso

Sale Pending to forum member. Now sold

Last edited: