The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 28mm F2 Summicron M 6-Bit Boxed

John Black

I've decided to replace my 17" printer with a 24" printer, so need to raise some cash to do so. I mostly use 35mm, so it is time for the 28mm to find a new home. The 28mm 'Cron was purchased from the Leica Boutique at Camera West (Rancho Mirage) earlier this year. This was a CPO lens and it performs very well with my M-240. Over the years I've owned the 28mm 'Cron several times and feel this is first one that lives up to its reputation. The lens comes with its hood, hood cap, rear cap, box, case and paper work. Focus is smooth, aperture ring clicks nicely, no scratches or damage to the optics. The only sign of wear is some minor paint loss on the distance scale (visible in the pictures).

Price is $2850 + $40 shipping & insurance. If paying with Paypal, add 3%.