The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two Elinchrom 600RX monolights, mint, $475 each shipped/Paypal'ed

tetrode

Waaaaay too many strobes! I need to thin the herd. Consequently, I'm offering for sale two very lightly used and mint condition Elinchrom 600RX monolights. I am the original owner of both of these lights.

The lights function perfectly and have no cosmetic issues. And don't overlook the fact that these are the "classic" translucent Barney-the-dinosaur purple-cased versions of the lights!

The lights will come with their original front protective covers, power and sync cords, and original boxes. Each light will also come with an Elinchrom Skyport receiver.

$475 each shipped and Paypal'ed CONUS only, please). Buy both for $950 and I'll throw in two Elinchrom umbrella reflectors.