The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

In EU Canon 500/4 IS, 300/2.8 IS II, 24-105, 24-70mm etc

dsapkota

I m located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

1. Canon 500/4 IS I lens, have used it for amateur photography, has some normal signs of use in the barrel/tripod collar, hood, in the area where the hood goes. It does not have original hard case but does have Original Canon Leather case. The date code is UX, it means the lens was made in 2009. The price is 5250 Euros shipping and insurance included within EU, you take care of paypal fees or pay by bank transfer or are welcome to pick up with cash for 5200 Euros. I am also willing to trade it with type II if you have one for reasonable price.

2. Canon 300/2.8 IS II Latest Model New in Original Packing, the Hood has some minor signs of use in the rubber area only - It was Demo/Show Model, have used only once for test pictures - 5899 Euros.

3. Canon 300/4 IS lens- New/Ex-Demo in Box, never have used it since I purchased it, it is in New condition, the box is a bit banged. The price is 999 EUROS.

4. Canon 24-105/4 IS, used little, has some minor signs of use in the barrel - 550 Euros.

5. Canon 24-70/2.8 L USM in original packing - used little, has a few minor signs of use in the barrel - 799 Euros

If you have any question, feel free to contact me. I am ready to take photos of the lenses and send by email. Serious inquiry only.

dsapkota

Price is reduced to 5599 Euros on 300/2.8 IS II lens. A great opportunity to buy the lens almost 1000 Euros cheaper than a shop.