The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 120mm Summarit S APO + Leica S Accessories & More

John Black

LEICA 120MM F2.5 SUMMARIT-S APO MACRO

Comes complete with its original inner and outer Leica boxes, packing materials, documentation, lens hood, lens pouch, the front & rear caps. The outer box is not shown in the pix because it's difficult to photograph a white box on a white background. The lens is in mint condition and looks like new. The lens hood has a couple very light rub marks from rubbing against the camera bag. The 120S focus well on my Type 006 with very little focus hunting. Please PM with any questions. Thank you.

$4375 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US.

LEICA MICROPRISM SCREEN FOR THE LEICA S2 & LEICA S TYPE 006

Purchased the Microprism Screen for my Type 006 but ended up not needing it. Screen is in like-new condition and was only used for about a week.

$275 Paypal'd and Shipped in the US

LEICA BATTERY FOR THE LEICA S2 & LEICA S TYPE 006

Leica S Battery for the Leica S2 and Leica S Type 006. Purchased 2 months ago from Camera West and used 2 times. Like new condition.

$150 Paypal'd and Shipped in the US

MAMIYA 45MM F2.8 N

Mamiya 645M 45mm F2.8 "N" lens is excellent condition. This lens is surprisingly sharp at F2.8 and worked on my S Type 006 via the Leica S / Mamiya adapter. The lens barrel is clean and in very good condition for its age. The glass is clean and clear with no cleaning marks or scratches. The focus is a bit stiff, but when mounted on the S it is easy to turn. Focus is smooth and even, and the aperture ring clicks cleanly from stop-to-stop. Lens comes with its original hood and lens caps.

$185 Paypal'd and Shipped in the US

Last edited:

John Black

SOLD --- LEICA S / MAMIYA 645M LENS ADAPTER - SOLD

The adapter works great and has been used very little. No scratches or rub marks.

$500 Paypal'd and Shipped in the US

Last edited: