The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f2 D Lens

fmphoto

Excellent condition, only used about 10-12 times. Mostly using my Nikkor 24-70 f2.8G instead and occasionally my Nikon 85mm f1.4. So I have little use for this and therefore needs a good home. Excellent portrait lens and with the use of the de-focus control you can change the focus on the subject from front to back, gives a great soft focus effect in portrsits. For those who know this lens here is a great chance, for those who don't I would advise you research the lens before you make an offer. (See Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC: Digital Photography Review ). This is an FX format lens but will work on DX format but has the 1.5 factor to consider (making it a 160mm approx). Item in Ireland but can ship. €850 ono.