The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS in EU/UK Canon 1D IV, 1DS III, 1D III, 5D I

dsapkota

I m located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

1. Canon 1D IV in almost Mint condition except one small sign of use at bottom area. Complete in Original Packing. Have taken less than 10 thousand pictures - 2499 EUROS.

2. Canon 1DS III - While selling my 1DX, I traded it. Has some signs of use, perfect in function. Comes with body cap, battery, charger, carrying strap - 1799 EUROS.

3. Canon 1D III - in almost Like New condition, I have used it not much, complete in Box with all the accessories - 899 Euros.

4. Canon 5D I - has some signs of use, perfect in function. Comes with body cap, battery, and charger - 399 Euros.

Feel free to contact me, if you have any question. I am ready to take photos of the cameras and send you by email. Please, serious inquiry only.