The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 28mm–90mm f/2.8–4.5 ASPH Vario-Elmarit-R

dmabry2010

Greetings!!

I ended up with a second copy of this lens when I acquired an R9/DMR kit. So, I am in the process of selling this one.

I shipped this lens to NJ for inspection, calibration and to perform any recommended work.

The lens comes with caps and case. I do not have the box.

My asking price is $6,100 and that includes me covering any NJ service costs and CONUS shipping.

Thank you,

-- dmabry2010

Godfrey

Is it a ROM lens?
Looks like it was manufactured about 2003 by the serial number. It's compatible with R3 and up, with ROM electronic interface for R8 and R9 bodies, according to the listings on the lens type.

G

dmabry2010

Hi there!

I wanted to update the forum on this lens.

The lens went to Germany for assessment. I just received the assessment. The only recommendation was to adjust focusing ring and to adjust the zoom mechanism. It's a $425 service, which I authorized today with a 4 to 5 week turn around.

I will wait until I receive it before I start to sell it on the big bay, hoping instead, to sell it to another forum member.

Thank you,

Dmabry2010

dmabry2010

[SOLD] Re: FS Leica 28mm–90mm f/2.8–4.5 ASPH Vario-Elmarit-R

This lens has been sold to a GetDPI Forum Member.

Thank you

-- dmabry2010