The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad V Mount CF Lenses

yudafu2

Item 1: Hasselblad CF 120 mm Makro Planar F/4.0 Lens

This is one of the best lens for the legendary Hasselblad 500 series camera. As a Makro-planar Zeiss design, this lens can be used in macro photography as well as normal telephoto shooting. I am a fan of all the Zeiss Makro-planar lenses. This lens can be easily adapted to use in 35mm Nikon or other cameras as well. It comes with both caps, as well as an original Hasselblad lens hood. The lens hood cost between 20 to 60 dollars on ebay.

Selling for 595 net to me. I will be interested in trade for a Hasselblad V mount 50mm CF FLE lens.

Item 2: Hasselblad CF 80mm f2.8 lens

Excellent condition. Comes with both caps, as well as the original Hasselblad lens hood. This square hood usually sells for 50 on ebay.
Selling for 395 net to me. I will be interested in trade for a Hasselblad V mount 50mm CF FLE lens.

I am relatively new to this forum, but I have impeccable tracking records as seller in the Fredmiranda forum under "georgeqiao"