The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm f/2 Apo-Summicron-M ASPH

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

This is a Leica 90mm f/2.0 Apo-Summicron-M ASPH, 6-bit coded lens, in like-new condition. Purchased new last year, S/N 4227668, and has been mostly stored in a Pelican case its entire life. This lens is indistinguishable from new (no marks, scratches, wear, dings, inner dust or fungus), and comes with box, papers, blank warranty card and leather pouch.

I purchased this lens to use with the Leica M Type 240, but then sold the camera. I thought I might use it with the Sony a7R, but have other lenses that I prefer (AF and IS) covering that focal length. I'm reducing the number of lenses I have on the shelf in boxes, not being used.

Price is $2,995 including PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS. Please contact me by PM or email (joe dot colson at me dot com) if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

PRICE REDUCED

Price reduced to $2,900.00 including PayPal fee and shipping.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

PRICE REDUCED

Price reduced to $2,800.00 including PayPal fee and shipping.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

Price reduced to $2,700.00 including PayPal fee and shipping. Last reduction.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

The Leica 90mm f/2.0 Apo-Summicron-M ASPH has been SOLD. Thanks.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

And just for you, I would have even thrown in a Novoflex M-to-E adapter! :ROTFL:

Joe