The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex 2.8F 12/24 'WhiteFace' Planar, Gorgeous, Recent CLA, 98.5% Mint

I have for sale a gorgeous and rare 98.5% Rolleiflex 2.8F "Whiteface" 12/24 (takes 120 or 220 film) with the 80mm F/2.8 Planar Lens complete with Caps, Incident Meter Diffuser, and the original manual.

The serial number for the camera is: 2479907. This camera is virtually flawless. Only a couple of tiny marks near the film advance crank.
Best of all, it just had a full CLA (a few weeks ago on 7/14/14) by Krimar Photo, which cost me $450.00. (Receipt shown in photo) The shutter, transport, meter, self-timer focus, everything has been completely cleaned, lubed and adjusted back to the original factory specifications. The camera is now ready to go for another lifetime! Every Rolleiflex, no matter how pretty or much it's been used, needs some sort of CLA or overhaul, trust me.

I have been using and collecting Rolleiflex TLRs for years, and I've yet to find one this nice.

To test the camera, I took it out to Martha's Vineyard and took a roll of Ektar 120 and had them scanned medium res:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53822654@N04/sets/72157646140450648/

I hate to sell it, but I have just one too many of these, so one must go. It will be a very, very, long time before you find a Rolleiflex 2.8F "Whiteface" in this condition. Certainly not one with a recent CLA.

**** Will throw in 5x rolls of Ektar 120 and 5x rolls of Ilford XP2 C-41 B+W fresh-frozen film to get you started****

Asking: $2850.00 'net to me' or PayPal, please add +3%

TERMS:

** Flat rate of $50.00 for insured shipping within the USA**

-Camera will be double-boxed and packed EXTREMELY-WELL
If you have zero or negative feedback, please contact me first prior to bidding. **Will only ship to a PayPal-verified address**

Last edited: