The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm f2.0 Cron APO (AA) $2450 (Paypalled/Shipped)

D&A

Hi All,

Title says it all (well almost all). For sale is my virtually perfect (I'll call it a 9.9 out of 10 although nothing really prevents it from being a 10) Leica 90mm f2.0 Cron APO (AA) lens. It comes with original Leica front and rear caps. Glass and mechanics perfect as is cosmetics. What I believe is most important is that Leica's 90mm Cron Asph is a very hard lens to find that focuses perfectly. I've tried quite a few over the years, even new in the box ones. This one though is perfect in that fegard, having been tested on four M9 bodies.

It is not 6 bit coded (easy enough to do), but if you are looking for one of the most reasonably priced absolutely flawless and perfect 90mm Cron Asph lenses to shoot with at a very low/reasonable price, it's hard to find a better deal.

Price is $2450 and that includes Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS. For other destinations, just ask for a reduced shipping.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: