The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:FT Mint- Hasselblad 350mm Tele Tessar CF w/case

DDudenbostel

I'm shuffling gear and retiring and want to sell or trade my Mint- Hasselblad Tele Tessar 350mm CF. It's in stunning shape as you can see. I'm not the first owner but I hasn't been used enough to wear the finish on the bayonet mount. Glass is pristine and there are no dings, scratches or marks that I can find on the body. Focus is like butter as is the aperture. Speeds seem to be on the money but I've not tested them. I was shooting this on my 501cm and cfv39 back and never had any issues with exposures.

The case has typical marks and wear from being carried but is in good shape and protects the lens perfectly.

I'm retiring as mentioned and sold my digital back and moving more back to B&W film. I don't have the desire to carry the heavy gear I used to and have started selling it.

I would like to get out of it what I have in it, $1450. I purchased it several years ago from Midwest Photo.

I'm interested in trades at or near this value. I can kick in a little if needed or will be happy to take a little if we don't hit the price. I'd be interested in a nice clean Leica M4, M4-2, M4-P or M6. I have an M2 and MP. I'd also consider some vintage glass. I have a 75 summilux, 50 Planar, 35 Biogon, 28 CV, 15 CV, 50 Summitar and 90 Elmarit. In older glass I'd take a V2 50 Summicron, 35 Summaron 2.8 or 3.5 or 21 Super angulon 3.4 with finder, possibly some really nice LTM old glass like a 50 Elmar, 35 Elmar, 35 Summaron LTM 3.5 or exotic glass. Also would take a very nice leica CL with 40 and 90. I'll consider a very nice IIIC, IIIF, IIIG or copy (no soviet stuff). RF must be bright and contrasty and no project cameras or lenses that need a CLS. I'll also trade for nice Nikkor LTM like a 35 3.5, 50 1.4 or f2, 85 f2 or 105 f2.5 all LTM. Canon is interesting too. I'm not interested in anything with fog especially canon as the old glass often is ruined by the lubricant. I'd consider a 50 1.8, 1.4 or especially the sonnar version that's 1.5. I'd also consider a nice Rollei TLS 2.8 D,E or F. Pano cameras are a possible too. Fuji G617 or Hasselblad Xpan.

Please make offer and EMAIL to [email protected]

On the Rangefinder Forum I'm X-ray and on ebay I'm speranza. I've sold some major gear with no complaints. I can also be called at (865) 809-2166 I'm in Knoxville TN.