The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 645DF, 80mm LS, 55mm LS Lenses

rcrivera

Hi All,

Selling my backup system.

Phase One 645DF Body (with AA battery holder, body caps, manual, strap, Hasselblad lens adapter) has a cosmetic scuff on top - $1500.00

- Phase One Schneider 80mm f2.8 LS Lens (with caps) - $1500.00

OR $2900 for both body & 80mm lens

- Phase One Schneider 55mm f2.8 LS Lens - (with caps and Box) - $2750.00

- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery and Charger for 645DF/645DF+ Body (BRAND NEW) - $300.00 (NOT PICTURED)

- Lacie Rugged 160GB (USB, Firewire 800 & 400 - no cables included) - $75 (NOT PICTURED)

- Lacie Rugged 250GB (USB, Firewire 800 & 400- no cables included) - $100 (NOT PICTURED)

WIRE or PAYPAL ACCEPTED (+2% FEE). I am located in San Francisco, CA. Shipping will be calculated based on your location.

Last edited:

rcrivera

Bump

FYI - prices are firm. I did some research and I believe my prices are reasonable and lower than going rate.

Scratch is from the camera rubbing on top of a part of the bag from a recent trip.
Thanks-

RC