The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica 80mm f/1.4

bensonga

I was interested in one of these myself and saw that Tamarkin Camera has one that they list as "near Mint" for $1,595 USD. I've never bought anything from them, so can't say a word good or bad. I usually buy from KEH.

Good luck finding one!

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

cam

I was interested in one of these myself and saw that Tamarkin Camera has one that they list as "near Mint" for $1,595 USD. I've never bought anything from them, so can't say a word good or bad. I usually buy from KEH.
Stan Tamarkin is quite good. small outfit, but he loves his lenses and cameras. if anything, i'd say he usually underrates his lenses. you can call and speak to him -- recommended.

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Are you still looking for one? I can get you one with a Leica CPO warranty, late model ROM if you are interested. I'll have to check on the price on Tuesday.

Let me know.

David

Hacker

I just ordered from the US over the weekend, and it will be arriving today. PM for your price as I may get a second one for the F-mount conversion.