The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikkor-Q.C 13.5cm f/3.5 LTM lens

kermaier

The on-going rationalization of my lens collection continues apace! Up for sale is a beautiful vintage Nikkor lens in Leica thread mount, the 135mm f/3.5.

PRICE: $325 Includes PayPal fees and insured shipping within the USA (other destinations additional at cost). Local pickup in NYC can also be arranged.

This is a great, long focus Sonnar-type lens, and a real classic from the Japanese RF era. This is a late example, in black and chrome with a built-in tripod mount. I haven't tried it, but I bet this lens would be stunning adapted to an A7 or m4/3 body....

The lens is about as clean as you'd expect if you'd bought it as a store demo back in the 1950s -- there's barely a mark to be found anywhere. The glass is gorgeous (just had a touch of edge haze cleaned by Youxin Ye), focus is smooth, aperture is smooth, diaphragm is clean, cosmetics are amazing.

This one has an "EP" marking on the lens barrel near the tripod mount. Comes with caps, hood (reverses on the lens for storage), leather case and depth-of-field scale card -- all in beautiful condition.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or make a reasonable offer.