The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Otus 55mm Lens

vjbelle

I have just received a new Otus 55mm lens - Nikon Mount - from Zeiss. This was a new replacement for my lens that developed a warranty issue. My original lens got very little use and I've decided not to keep this lens and use the funds for a 90mm Rody for my Alpa. I have shot one image wide open to check for alignment which to me shows perfect alignment. I will supply the image if desired. I will also supply paperwork from Zeiss showing the order date. It is esentially perfect has not been registered and comes with all paperwork including inspection certificate. If you are looking for an Otus 55mm you can save $500.00 for what I consider a good as new lens (just a few days old). $3500.00 asking price.

Victor

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Grrrrrrrh. Okay who stole my damn ski mask. I need it now, give it back. Lol

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
If it was Canon since I have the metabones it would be hard to hold me back. But my wife just varnished up the baseball bat and I'm not taking chances. Lol

Maybe the new grandson excuse. Hmmmm

vjbelle

Price drop to $3250.00. Better to take my lumps now..... I have my eyes on a Rody. I will ship for free FedEx ground to continental US and I will absorb any PayPal fees.

Victor