The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon gear

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
I am selling some of my Nikon gear that duplicates some of my other equipment, and I am running out of room for it in my gear cabinet. Trying to get some funds for an ultra wide for my Cambo tech cam. ;)

I have the following items: All come with boxes, lens shades, and I believe all of the original paperwork.

Nikon D800e, purchased as a refurbished unit from Nikon so it has no AF issues. I will confirm the shutter count: ASKING $1,750

Nikon 200mm f2.0G ED-VR. Lens in excellent condition: ASKING $2,900

Nikon 35mm 1.4G: Lens in excellent condition and hardly used: ASKING $1,125

Zeiss Distagon T 18mm f3.5 ZF2. Lens has a small piece of dust inside the inner element but does not appear to affect pictures: ASKING $800.

Zeiss Distagon T 25mm f2.8 FF2. Lens in very good condition: ASKING $675

Zeiss Distagon T 35mm f1.4 ZF2. Lens in very good condition: ASKING $1,275.

Zeiss Makro-Planar T 50mm f2 ZF2, Lens in very good condition: ASKING $850

Zeiss Planar T 85mm f1.4 ZF2. Lens in very good condition: ASKING $850

I accept PayPal and the prices are inclusive of the PayPal fee. I will pay regular ground shipping as well.

If any of the above are of interest to you, I will shoot pictures for anyone interested ASAP, or I will shoot the entire lot when I get a break from coaching my sons travel baseball team. I will listen to reasonable offers as well.

Please PM me with any questions.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
200mm F/2 It says it is the US model, but I cannot be sure as I thought it was an import. I have installed a RRS foot to the lens, and I believe I still have the original Nikon one.

danielmoore

A backup D800E for about half of what I paid... searching under the couch cushions! Ironically, I squirrel away occasional windfalls in hundred dollar bills in places I forget I did. I once found seven of them in a bag I use once a year : ). Fingers crossed some turn up.

GLWS!

Sparky16

Are you guys seeing ANY photos posted on this thread?
Or is it just me, seeing ZERO image on this post.

Last edited:

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
I will be verifying the shutter count on the D800e tomorrow and will post pictures of the Zeiss lenses as well. Sorry that I have not answered as quickly as I usually do, but I have been on the baseball field coaching my sons travel team all weekend long.

I hope everyone that has expressed interest has been able to finally see the photos of the D800e and the 200VR.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Zeiss 18mm ZF2

You can see the small fleck of dust on the front element at around 1 o'clock on the image. I have used this lens and have never noticed that this has any effect on the images. I have also shot it against a sold background to see if I could see it and I could not.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Nikon 35.. f1.4G

This lens is practically brand new. I shot it once when I got it, and it has been in the cabinet since then.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
D800e

Trying it this way now. You can see the small marks near the battery door on the baseplate, which are the only signs of wear on the body.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
PRICE DROP on the Zeiss Lenses

Zeiss 18mm NOW SOLD
Zeiss 25mm NOW SOLD
Zeiss 35mm NOW $1,175
Zeiss 50mm NOW SOLD
Zeiss 85mm NOW $775

If you like any of the above, please feel free to make me an offer. They will all be going on eB by the end of the week.

Last edited: