The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar FE Zeiss

kdphotography

Up for sale is a close to new lens as it gets: Sony 55mm Sonnar FE Zeiss f/1.8 ZA lens, E-mount. All the goodies (manuals hood, caps, case, packing), in the box. Everything clean and clear and beautiful.

I purchased this lens with my Sony A7r---it's been used maybe twenty clicks.
The problem? I just can't find the love that everyone talks about with the Sony A7r. :cry:

So I've decided to convert the A7r to IR, use only the 24-70 lens, and sell the 55mm to fund the conversion with Life Pixel.

It's this one: Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens SEL55F18Z B&H Photo Video

US$850 shipped CONUS. PM me here.

Ken

Last edited:

kdphotography

Ok. I got a note from Guy. He says the Mancuso algorithym dictates lowering it to US$775 shipped CONUS to GetDpi members.

:ROTFL:

PM me here. Ken

kdphotography

Ok. We could offer free admission to the next CI/Pigs, and promise not to disclose your attendance at such a bawdy affair... :ROTFL:

Quick photo of the lens. Didn't feel like changing lenses so this was photographed in studio with a Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS great white...:eek:

This Sony 55mm lens is pristine. US$775 shipped CONUS.

And free admission to the next CI in CA. We're thinking Lake Tahoe, maybe if not Carmel...

kdphotography

Final reduction price $750.00 shipped CONUS.

Includes free admission to the next CI in Carmel-- and a promise not to disclose your attendance (protecting your reputation is priceless).

:) ken