The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS]Leica M-P Type 240 Black Demo

judsonzhao

For sale is a Leica M-P Typ 240 in mint++++ condition. Got from bromfield camera as a demo unit, however it has full Leica 2-year warranty, warranty card is blank.

No signs at all, all plastic protectors are still on. Just like brand new, I bet you can't distinguish it from a brand new one.

It's a impulsive buy, and I still have 2 large boxes of film waiting for the light. Plus I don't get much time shooting these days. I turned this on. If you want me to inspect it before shipping I'm more than happy to do it.

$7099 includes all fees and shipping to ConUS. Reasonable offers might be considered. This is the new released M-P version, you are getting a basically brand new one for $1k less.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.