The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

N & G Cut Film Holders

Gbealnz

Not really a "DPI" sort of item I suppose, but I'm stumped as to where to air these, and I am finished with "that auction site", too hard.

They were part of an old New Sybil camera set I sold off a few years ago. The camera sold, but these for some reason remained in the bottom drawer. There are three single holders, each accepting a sheet of film front and rear. Numbered 1/2, 3/4, and 5/6. Not sure of the actual film size, opening is "about" 6x9cm.

They are old, and in average condition not mint, but to someone who collects this sort of stuff, possibly gold, I don't know. I figure that someone here will want this sort of thing, or at least know a collector who does.

In keeping with the rules, I need to price these, god knows what they are worth. I will put $50 plus post on them. If they are greatly more, then the rest I will donate to the forum. If I am wildly out one way or the other, please let me know politely.
Gary