The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony FE 28-70/3.5-5.6 OSS

CalBoy87

Sony FE 28-70 f/3.5-5.6 lens. It has been used, but is in very good condition. Body is clean from any dents or scratches, there are some smudges on the top bezel, visible on some pictures. None of it is affecting in any way the performance of the lens. Glass is clear and clean, no haze, mold or any fungus. Focusing ring is smooth, allowing for precise focus. Optically and mechanically lens is in perfect working condition. It comes with all original accessories: both front and rear cap, hood and free additional UV filter. Shipping worldwide with tracking and insurance.
The lens is very good on Sony A7r. I used it for almost a year and the pictures look very good. Lens is sharp in the center with nice colors and contrast. Small size and weight make it a perfect addition to Sony mirrorless camera. I included some pictures I took this summer from Spain. Price is 255$ net to me, with your PP fees and my shipping.