The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Aptus II 7 33MP - Hasselblad V Mount - $6,000/obo - California

nicknack

Hello all,

I'm offering my Leaf Aptus II 7 in great condition. This particular back was acquired with the Gold Package with the hard case and about a year and a half remaining on both the extended warranty and interface exchange. The shutter count is low — in the 3,000's (ping me for exact amount, subject to change with continued use) — and the back is presented in nearly flawless condition: you'll only find fine scratches on the detachable LCD protector.

I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thank you. I look forward to any inquiries that might come my way.

--Nick

Last edited:

nicknack

Here is a quick photo for reference:

More comprehensive photo coverage available upon request.

Last edited:

nicknack

I'm not in a great rush to sell this, so I won't be lowering the price just yet. Please note however that I am open to offers.

nicknack

I am now entertaining offers in the $5,250 range. The exact end date of the transferable warranty, as confirmed by Phase One, is June 23, 2016.