The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fotodiox WonderPana 145 Filter System

ron lacy

Fotodiox Pro 145 Filter Holder System plus CPL and 5-stop ND filters for the 14-24. Using the Pro 145 Filter System allows you to use a CPL and ND filters on the 14-24. A video demonstrating the advantages of the system is available on Steve Perry’s website here. If you are unfamiliar with this system, give the video a look. I think you will be impressed with the system. These items sell for $404 and I am selling for $350 The two filters have never been out of there packaging. They are as new. Again, I will pay USPS Priority Shipping to CONUS and my price is net to me.

Steve Perry has a great video about the filter system and the 14-24 on his website. Give it a look here.

If you want images of the system let me know and I can email them to you.

Last edited: