The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony 135mm f/1.8 Carl Zeiss T* Telephoto Prime Lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I bought this brand new from Calumet just before they went out of business. USA model , box, hood never used and all paperwork. I love this lens and will buy it back but I really need a Canon 24TSE II more. This price is firm and the lowest I have seen anywhere for a lens this new and this excellent condition. I need to get 1625 dollars for it. I'll ship free in USA only.

If you have a like new Canon 24tse II we can trade as well.

Guy Mancuso

Yea not thrilled about selling it for sure. Just have this huge gap between 17 and 35 that needs a 24 TSE in it. The A7r is the landscape, arch., advertising body so I need more wides in it.

The best wides for this system are these 2 TSE lenses as they give me several options and there sharp as a tack. I shoot the 17TSE and amazed how sharp it is and the 24 rated even better.

Guy Mancuso

Than one must buy one. LOL

any takers here as i maybe left to list somewhere else. I really hate doing that

Guy Mancuso

Okay I'm getting a nice price from a member on a 24TSE so I can go a little lower. Let's get some offers in here. This is basically a brand new lens only used it a few times.

iiiNelson

Whoa just saw this... So if you'd PM me your best price maybe I can swing that cash your way. Oh and do you have pics?

Guy Mancuso

I can take a few shots. Give me a couple hours, its 6 am here. Let me know what works for you. PM me. I bought it new about 4 months ago maybe sooner . Used it a few times. I'll find receipt for it too

Guy Mancuso

Okay a few quick snaps. Case, front lens hood and front cap are brand new never taken out of the box. I use a metal hood which i will include. Receipt dated 2/10/2014 from B&H USA bought brand new. Its off the shelf condition. I paid full price with shipping 1825.00

Not a mark on it