The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 AFDIII, Film Back, and Lenses

mewanchuk

Price: $2,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included within North America

Floating this out there to see if there is interest...

This is the last of the AFD series to accept a film back--this camera was replaced by the Phase One AF. It will accept (and automatically interface with...) all of the Mamiya-mount digital backs. The only difference from the Phase One is the lack of high-speed sync with the leaf shutter lenses.

This body is essentially new--cosmetically and functionally. It was purchased from an authorized dealer in Norway.

Included are:
- Mamiya 645 AFDIII body
- Near mint Mamiya 80mm AF f/2.8 lens with caps (no hood)
- Near-mint Mamiya 80mm Sekor f/1.9 lens (This is the fastest lens ever made for a medium format body).
- As-new HM402 film back, with 2 fps winding speed.

I am offering this as a package for the low low price of $2850 via Paypal gift. Not interested in parting this out at present. If there is serious interest, I am happy to send photos.

Thanks in advance for looking,
Mark

mewanchuk

Will definitely ship to Australia (and other places worldwide!) and have done so many times--got a good friend there!

Let me know if you'd like pics of the setup and I can email them to you.

Cheers,
Mark

mewanchuk

Please buy this today, and I will throw in a FREE ROLL OF 120 FILM!!!

:)

(Seriously though...someone needs to save me from myself: I am starting to look at digital backs and such. Yikes!!)

Reasonable offers considered.

M.

kdphotography

I guess that IQ160 is sounding really good about now :D

Did I ever mention what an awesome photo trip to Banff, Canada I had with the Mamiya AFD body and a Phase MFDB? Incredible combination and great images. ;)

mewanchuk

...Out of curiosity (just curious...not asking for any reason at all...)

:)

How easy is it to change the mounts on these backs? (I note John's back is an H-mount...) Would I be required to use an adapter, or does Phase actually reconfigure them?

Thanks in advance Ken,

-Mark

kdphotography

If the MFDB is still under warranty, the mount change is included. I believe Phase simply swaps out the MFDB with another MFDB with the desired mount. John Milich's IQ160 is pretty low mileage. A dealer could also help out here...

If the MFDB is for use on a technical camera, you simply need the correct adapter plate that is used with the camera and MFDB.

ken

mewanchuk

Crazy overnight bump--$2450 shipped.

Off to E-Bay in the morning.

This is less than the price of the BODY but includes the film back (700 alone!!) and two lenses!

M.