The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Apple Cinema Display 23" FS

Godfrey

I have a very nice condition Apple Cinema Display 23" available for sale. It's in near-new condition cosmetically and functionally, with a good power supply (purchased in 2009), Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter, and original box with all packaging.

I bought it new in 2006; it was my main display until 2011 when I upgraded to the 27" LED display. I've used it occasionally as a second display since then, but I haven't used it for two years now; it's just taking up space in my office.

Best offer over $100 takes it; shipping is additional. I'm in Santa Clara, California, and pick-up can be arranged to save on shipping. It will go up on Craigslist next week if no one here is interested.

I'll post a photo tonight.