The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Sony a7r $1525

Steve Fines

Hi,

I have a used but in great shape A7R for sale.

I am the original owner. Comes with everything a new one does (body, battery, AC adapter, strap, box, manual).

Also included are a glass screen protector that was installed on day one, a Wasabi wall charger and an extra battery, and a Sony remote that I picked up on eBay.

As you can see from the photo there are some very light scuffs from normal use, but no significant marks of any kind. The camera has never been dropped or abused. If you'd like more photos let me know.

Current shutter count is 2994. It will arrive at about that.

Price includes pp fees and insured UPS ground shipping with signature on delivery to the conus. If you happen to be in Central Minnesota we can meet and I'll knock of $50 for cash. Preference given to established members here.

I've got some other a7R stuff (35/2.8, 24-70/4, cv21/1.8, rrs l plate, metabones III) that I am going to list, but wanted to get this going. If there are other things you are looking for let me know and maybe I could combine them.