The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S (type 006) and Leica S-30-90 - Excellent Condition

timwier

I am selling my Leica S (type 006) and S 30-90 lens as I have picked up a nice Cambo system. I purchased the body used from the Miami Leica store. The owner original purchased the camera from B&H on 6-2-14 (I have the receipt if needed). The camera comes with the following extras:

- Leica Protection plan – which extend the warranty of the body to 3 years and entitles owner to the free Leica loan program and one technical check-up (and shutter replacement if needed)
- Really Right Stuff L bracket
- Remote release cable S 16029

The 30-90 S zoom is also in excellent shape and was purchased from the original owner on this forum.

Body and lens comes complete with boxes (white cover and main), hoods, pouches and paperwork.

Type 006 Body, with Leica protection plan, cable release and RRS L bracket - $12,500 USD

Leica S-30-90 = $8200

All prices include Paypal fees and CONUS ground shipping.

Please PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks,
Tim

timwier

I wanted to add some images of the S type 006 and 30-90 S lens.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures (took them with my little G12).

timwier

Bump.

Price adjusted on the body to $11,250.

I also have a S 24mm lens for $6,500. Excellent condition (boxes, pouch, and paperwork) purchased from Joe Colson on this forum. Just drove it to church on Sundays. Pictures available if requested.