The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3D2-31 with 2 lenses

rollsman44

I just purchased this system from Capture Integration on 7/14. I purchased the Body, Prism back and 80mm 2.8 lens. It has 6 months warranty on it. HASSELBLAD CERTIFIED.
Then I just purchased a Hasselblad 35mm HC Lense and a 26mm Extension like new. I will sell them separately or as a whole package.
I would like to Sell The Body and the 80mm lens as a kit for $4700.00 Thats how I bought it.

H3D2 42,300 actuations Body in good condition( The back shows some minor wear on the left side) Asking :3700.00 I have the Box For the Camera
HC 80mm F2.8 lens good condition. No Mildew, or scratches. Also, 1 EXTRA Battery Pack. All The Cables Asking:1100.00
HC 35mm F3.5 lens Very Good Condition. Just put a Helipoan S95 filter. Asking: 1800.00
Hasselblad H26mm Extension Like New.Asking 280.00

I am Retired and purchased this system for my Personal use.
I have used the camera very little( shot about 200) since I have it.
I have an Excellent reputation on Ebay. I can email you pictures of whatever you need. If paid with paypal I will charge only 2% for the fee.
Shipping in USA Only. Shipping cost is whatever it costs and Insurance is a must. Thank you, rollsman. You can Email me at: [email protected]
Reason I am selling it is due to Last minute Financial Matter. Thank you

I will accept any fair Offers. Thank you. I can EMAIL you pictures if you are interested.

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3D2-31 Body( NO Lens)

The 80mm lens is SOLD SOLD
The 55mm lens is SOLD SOLD

The Hasselblad H3Dll ( Body, Prism and Digital Back) $3600.00 Still available
PRICE REDUCED. !!!
In VERY GOOD CONDITION. WORKS PERFECTLY. I am Including 1 EXTRA Battery Grip and Box and all cables, Flash connections and AC Adaptors.
PAY PAL Accepted. I have an EXCELLENT Reputation on EBAY.
Thank you. I can email you Pictures .

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3D2-31 Body,Digital Back & Prism: Price Reduced

Price Reduced $3500.00
Will Include The Hasselblad Manual Ernst Wildi 7th Edition( Cost me $50.00) I tried to attach Photos but Not successful. I can email them to you.

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Since Dennis (rollsman44) is somewhat a more recent member here on Getdpi, I thought I'd mention our recent get together earlier this week for the sale of a pricy photographic item. There couldn't have been a more nicer, straight forward gentleman than Dennis and spending the time not only for the sale of an item but sharing all things photographic was truly a pleasure.

From our initial coorispondence, to our meet-up and all else afterwards I can say Dennis is someone that I'd be totally comfortable and truly pleased to buy or sell any item with. It's always great when actually getting to meet the people we are dealing with, even though we both drove a very long way to do so. I hope this helps those considering the purchase of his "for sale" items.

Dave (D&A)

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3D2-31 PRICE REDUCED AGAIN

I am lowering the Price to 3350.00 Thank you. Its in VERY Good Condition and works Perfectly. Thanks for looking

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad 26mm Extension PRICE REDUCED For H1 H2 H3 H4 H5

I am lowering the price to 235.00 Thank you

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3D2-31 PRICE REDUCED AGAIN

I am Lowering the H3D2-31 to $3150.00

I am Lowering the 26MM Adaptor to $205.00

Thank you