The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (UK): Sigma DP1 Merrill + VF-11 Viewfinder + LH-01 hood

Sapphie

I have the following for sale:

Sigma DP1 Merrill
Sigma VF-11 Viewfinder
Sigma LH1-01 lens hood

Original box + all standard accessories including 2 batteries, battery charger, strap, instruction manual etc

Only 179 exposures made.

The viewfinder is Sigma’s own optical viewfinder that sits in the camera’s hotshoe. It has no electronic contacts to the camera but does provide a good alternative to the LCD to view the scene.

Purchased from Clifton Cameras, June 2013 with a 2 year warranty, so still over 6 months warranty remaining.

The kit is in excellent condition - no marks, scratches etc - I take care of my photographic kit!

£275

RMSD included in the price. I am based in Devon if you wish to visit.

Thanks
Lee

Sapphie

Sold! Sorry, Alan. You were advising me not to sell my Merrills recently! I have also sold the DP3M but am keeping my DP2M for my Foveon 'fix'. I am concentrating again on my Fujis.

Lee